What is an iCloud Locked iPhone?
Another name for iCloud locking is Activation Lock. This is a feature Apple introduced in iOS 7 to prevent iPhone thefts.
Activation Lock is automatically enabled on devices whenever Find My iPhone is turned on. Once enabled, the iPhone can’t be erased, activated on a different account, or have Find My iPhone disabled without entering the Apple ID username and password originally to set up the phone.
How to Unlock an iCloud-Locked iPhone in Bangladesh.
There’s only one way to unlock iCloud-locked phones. As mentioned above, Activation Lock is an extremely effective security tool. You either have the information to unlock it or you don’t.
If you see the Activation Lock screen on the iPhone you’re trying to activate, simply enter the Apple ID username and password first used to activate the phone and your problem is solved. If you forgot your Apple ID password, you’ll need to reset it.
Things get more complex, though, when the username and password aren’t yours, like if you bought a used iPhone. If an iPhone is iCloud locked to an account other than yours, you have a few options.
If the person whose account was originally used is physically near you:
01. Ask them to enter their Apple ID account credentials on the phone.
02. When the phone gets to the home screen, they should sign out of iCloud:
- On iOS 10.2 and earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Sign Out.
03. When asked for their Apple ID username and password, they should enter it again.
- On iOS 10.2 and earlier, tap Sign Out, then tap Delete from My iPhone.
- On iOS 10.3 and up, tap Turn Off.
04. Erase the phone again by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
05. When the phone restarts this time, you shouldn’t see the Activation Lock screen.
That’s the easy version. The slightly harder version comes when the person whose account you need isn’t physically near you. In that case, they need to remove the lock using iCloud, by doing this:
01. Ask them to go to iCloud.com and sign in with the username and password used to activate the iPhone.
02. Select Find My iPhone.
03. Select All Devices, then select the iPhone that needs to be unlocked.
04. Select Erase iPhone.
05. Select Remove from Account.
06. Once the phone has been removed from their account, you can restart the iPhone and you won’t see the Activation Lock screen when it starts up.